Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Letter Pads - International


I've been a member at swap-bot for well over a month now and have completed more than 10 snail mail swaps [I don't participate in email swaps] and have been been rated in more than 10 swaps already. The pain of being a newbie, where most of the swaps are just not for you is finally over. I'm taking a rather bold step in organizing my first ever public swap [I've created two private swaps already] and am crossing my fingers that this will go well.



- thats an image of my letter pad collection -

Here's the rules for my swap:

Hello!



I love writing and I send out close to 50 envies on a weekly basis [going everyday to the post office is just killing me] so I almost always run out of papers to write on.


So this swap is for those who love writing and letter pads in general. Letter pads are those bundle of cute papers with no envies [usually one pad has around 50 sheets]. You will have 2 partners in this swap and you will send 3 letter pads to each, a total of 6 letter pads all in all. Please don't send 3 pads with one design [that's totally boring!], make it a variety. This is going to be sender's choice but of course feel free to check out your partner's profile for hints.


You must have participated in at least 10 snail mail swaps. No recent NO SENDS, a rating of 4.7 or higher and a completely filled out profile. I will be checking out profiles manually before assigning partners and will ban anyone who seems unable to complete the swap. As a swapper here on swap-bot it is your responsibility to rate fairly and on time.


If you have questions then feel free to ask. Happy Swapping everyone.

Do check it out on swap-bot: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/47686


No comments:

Post a Comment