Friday, October 23, 2009

FBs, Mails, Stickers and What Not

This arrived last Thursday and I was really really happy. I got a bunch of fbs from Bev, a surprise package from Elizabeth ... it was called a friendship fun pack filled with fbs, label bags, stickers and what not. It was a random thing and she must have gotten my addy from one of the many fbs passing around the world. Share from swap-bot sent me an envie for the wishlist tag filled with ribbons that were oh so cute. I also got an envie filled with cupcake note cards [ I love everything cupcake!] and loads of stickers. Let's take a look at them ..


- fbs from Elizabeth -



- fbs from Bev -



- stickers from Mona for the Stickers Swap -



- random envie tag from Bobbie via swap-bot -



- from Jay Lynne via Friends Circle -



- cute ribbons from Share via swap-bot -



- from Susan via swap-bot -



- this is my list of 100 things that make me HAPPY -



- cover page lol -



- inside -

It's been assembling things for other people, I've mailed out my weekly batch and am expecting to mail out quite a few by next week, hopefully I'll receive a bunch of envies this Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment