Sunday, September 6, 2009

Address Labels


I have been terribly busy as of late and the number of envies I received are all piling up. So now am going through each one of them aside from the bills I got quite a handful of fb's, decos and label bags from pen pals all over. Due to the number of fbs I've received I ran out of address labels and took sometime in googling for cute printable graphics that I can use to create
my labels. Thank God for freebies I landed on this wonderful site offering tons of adorable printable graphics. On the left is a sample of what I've created and I used the label template readily available for download from Graphic Garden, do check out the site and am sure you'll fall in love with the items available. There are printable stationeries, bookmarks, envelopes, recipe cards, note papers and a whole lot more.





No comments:

Post a Comment