Monday, June 15, 2009

Letters


Am a fan of letters literally, I mean I love to write and to correspond with people from all over the world and then swap postcards and stamps when applicable. Started the hobby of snail mail and penpals when I was still in high school, it was fun. I get to correspond with girls from Asia, US and Europe, they sent me all these really nice postcards from their countries as well as cute calling cards. Quite a variety actually and they're all nice and colorful.

Somewhere in college I stopped not because I wanted to but because of financial constraints, postage to Europe and the US increased quite significantly and with my needs in school, books, projects and all that I stopped for a couple of years.

But now am back for good. It's a hobby I somehow can't outgrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment